What materials do you use on original pieces?
I use a combination of acrylic paint and enamel spray paint. All of my artwork pieces are coated with a non-yellowing, UV resistant, liquid topcoat for added protection, durability, and life.
What materials do you use in your canvas prints?
- Brand info : Epson Exhibition Matte
- Thickness : 22 mil
- Acid-free, Lignin-free, heavyweight cotton-poly blend
This elegantly textured features soft-matte surface with a bright white point, exceptionally high Dmax, and wide color gamut. The canvas base is enhanced with elastic polymers providing high tensile strength and flexibility for gallery wrap stretching without cracking.
All canvas prints are coated with a non-yellowing, UV resistant, liquid topcoat for added protection, durability, and print life.
What materials do you use in your metal prints?
- ChromaLuxe clear metal panels
- Photographic image quality
- 1.14mm sides
- Wood backing with saw tooth ready to hang
*Colors may vary due to sublimation process and substrate surface.
Infusing dyes directly into specially coated metal prints result in outstanding image clarity and vibrancy with exceptional detail and resolution. The subtle reflective quality shines through in lighter areas of the image.
Metal prints are also extremely durable, offering scratch and abrasion resistance without hiding your image behind glass. Our metal prints also offer the highest fade resistance compared to every other photo medium.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR METAL PRINT:
Our metal prints have a durable scratch resistant surface that is waterproof and can be cleaned easily with a damp cloth. Use caution when hanging. If dropped the corners can dent.
- Contain no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Contain no lead or other heavy metals or phthalates
- Coating is a thin, very durable layer which is cured using a low energy process creating zero emissions
What materials do you use for Acrylic prints?
- 1/4" Acrylic
- 3mm PVC Backing for added Support
- 1" x 2" Pine wood backing with ready to hang wire and courtesy hook
Photographic quality prints face mounted to acrylic have a vibrant color, clarity and depth. Light passes through the acrylic in a unique way that illuminates your image for a modern and sleek aesthetic. The mounted print is fixed to black pvc for added support, and has a wooden backing with ready to hang wire.